Magic Kingdom - Hidden Mickeys
Florida Guide > Disney Parks
Our girls love looking for “hidden Mickey's” in the Disney Parks and over the years we have compiled a list from those we have found and those we have been told about by friends and guests at our villa. Although the girls have already found lots we take this list with us and “share” a few extra with them each time we visit.
- there is a hidden Mickey carved into one of the canoes on the pygmy beach.
- on the side of plane.
- an arrangement of three plates in the temple.
Mike Fink Keelboats
- in the queue area, three pulleys hanging on the wall.
Pirates of the Caribbean
- in the loading area, the lights form a Mickey.
- in the queue area there is a Mickey embedded in the floor.
- in the treasure room look out for the three gold plates.
Enchanted Tiki Room
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- at the end of the ride, as you re-enter the station, there are three rusty gears at the side of the track that form a Mickey head.
- in the queue line on the left hand side of the Mountain, 3 large boulders form the shape of a Mickey Head
- in the first scene, to the left of the porcupine using a turtle's shell as an instrument, indented into blue rocks.
- in the "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" scene, lying on his back in the pink clouds to the right of the riverboat.
- just before the big drop, a sideways profile of Mickey can be seen.
- in the projection, Brer bear becomes Mickey for a second.
- on the cover of the telephone boxes used by the attraction's hosts and hostesses.
- the bobbers next to the frog that is fishing form Mickey's head. They are red and white.
- near the end, after the water drops, the bird house has hidden Mickey windows."
Country Bear Jamboree
- on the hat of Henry the bear.
Swiss Family Treehouse
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- when you are waiting in line to ride The Magic Carpets of Aladdin you will be walking on some hidden Mickeys.
- hidden Mickey formed by the arrangement of plate and adjoining saucers on the banquet table.
- the first spider you see has a hidden Mickey on its back.
Pinocchio Village Haus
- dark blue sparkle painted above the banner in the Blue Fairy Room.
Snow White's Scary Adventures
- on the mural in the loading area, on the boxer shorts with red hearts
- on the mural in the loading area, three stones on the chimney of the dwarf's cottage.
It's a Small World
- Africa scene - purple flowers on a vine on the elephant's left side.
- in the jungle, the green paper leaves hanging from the ceiling form a row of hidden Mickeys.
This is one of the girls favourite shows:
- there are hidden Mickey's in the mural as you go through the turns, they are about waist level and the girls spotted about 3 of them. Then as you are seated looking at the stage, the French horn on the right hand side of the stage is a hidden Mickey. The large middle circle of the french horn is the face and there are 2 smaller circles above it.
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- in the honeycomb on the honey tree.
Minnie's Country House
Minnie and Mickey's Houses usually have long lines in holiday season but it is well worth the wait to see the little ones faces.
- on the quilt in the sewing room.
- craft room - portrait of Clarabelle Cow - wallpaper border.
- a arrangement of three pans in the kitchen.
- pottery in craft room.
- quilt in craft room.
- ribbons in craft room.
- cookie cutters in kitchen.
Mickey's Country House
- fence posts.
- above front doors.
- front doors.
- mirror in front hall.
- hatstand in bedroom.
- rug in bedroom.
- picture frames in living room.
- television antenna in living room.
- hedge in backyard.
- cactus held by Donald Duck in backyard.
- pumpkins and tomatoes in the vegetable garden
- in the 'Recreational Rocket' sign on the outside wall.
- in the "Space Collectibles Convention" sign on the outside wall.
- on the wooden plaque with the model space ship, held by Jules Verne.
- circles of light around the futuristic cities in the film's climax.
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
- in the Take Flight! display, a woman getting her hair done has mouse ears on her belt buckle.
Carousel of Progress
- in the last scene, under the Christmas tree is a plush Mickey in a box
- in the last scene, a Mickey nutcracker on fireplace.
- in the last scene, wrapping paper.
- in the last scene, white pepper mill on kitchen counter.
- in the last scene, painting on the back wall is an abstract version of Mickey Mouse from Fantasia.
- in the video shown in the queue area is a satellite shaped like Mickey's head.
- as you are leaving Space mountain in the conveyer belt the space scenes have several hidden Mickeys in the piles of space rocks.
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
- on Buzz Lightyear on the wall where you go through the inside line is a drawing of the earth and one of the continents is shaped like Mickey's head
- the shadows from lamp posts form a Mickey on the pavement when the sun hits them just right.
- Walt & Mickey 'Partners' statue
- on Walt's ring.
Main Street Railroad station
- in the scroll work.
- flower arrangement at the front of the station.
- in the flag above the station.
Main Street Vehicles
- in the bridle gear on the horses
Stocks in Liberty Square
- the locks are in the shape of Mickey.
- on the back of the menus.
Columbia Harbor House
- there is a map on the wall in the seating area in the shape of Mickey's head.
- the walkway railings leading to the castle form Mickey shapes on the pavement when the sun shines through them.
Cinderella's Royal Table
Main Street Confectionery
- in the candy-making room, the trim of the white cupboards.
Walk Around the World bricks
I hope you will get as much pleasure out of finding the Mickey's as we do and I am sure you will find more to add to this list.
Author: Jane Sansom (Villa link: click here)
Other articles by this author: click here
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Page added on: 12 November 2004
Viewed 4307 times since 1 September 2008.
There are no photos available for this article at the moment.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one:
Bookmark This Article
These sites allow you to store and share links over the internet. You can share the links with other users or just use them to access your links from any computer you are using. More information is available here.