Average rating: 5.0 / 5 from 1 review (view reviews)
Luxury Detached Villa-three bedrooms/two bathrooms with heated pool in a beautiful setting overlooking a freshwater river in Rotonda,Englewood, SW Florida (Ref: 1722)
|Owner's name||Gerry & Chris Warren|
|Number of bedrooms||3|
|Number of bathrooms||2|
|Maximum number of guests||8|
|Breakdown of beds in the villa|
|King size beds||1|
|Queen size beds||1|
|Twin / single beds||2|
|Bedroom 1||King size bed|
|Bedroom 2||Queen size bed|
|Bedroom 3||2 single beds|
|Sofa beds||1 sofa bed|
|Wi-fi / Internet available|
|Washer / dryer|
|Lanai / covered area|
|Single storey home|
|Beach cool boxes|
|Fishing rod available|
|It is your responsibility to check with the private owner as to the nature and availability of these amenities.|
Meet the owner
Gerry & Chris WarrenWe are Gerry & Chris Warren and we have lived near the New Forest in the UK for some 20 years.
Our first visit to the U.S. was in 1990 when we did the tourist thing by going to Orlando to enjoy Disney etc and then touring Florida. This incorporated the west coast which we immediately fell in love with and on what became an annual visit we hired a villa in the Spring Hill area north of Tampa. As we explored more we discovered a place called Englewood with its lovely sandy beach and then decided to rent a property in Rotonda in 2003.
This lead to the purchase of our own property, which had been a showhouse originally when it was built in 1996. We have never regretted our decision and highly recommend this part of Florida for its tranquil way of life, sandy beaches and excellent restaurants.
Living some 4000 miles away in the UK we believe it is essential to have a first rate Management company which is on call 24/7 to deal with any problems which may arise. The company we use is only 5 minutes from the villa and is owned by a former UK resident,.with really friendly and helpful staff. .
If you decide to book with us we are sure you will not be disappointed.
For privacy reasons, the marker on the map shows the Rotonda West community location and not actual villa location.
Located only forty miles south of Sarasota our villa is close to the glorious Gulf Coast Beaches,7 golf courses and Boca Grande Island. It is an ideal spot for a really relaxing holiday whether you choose to explore,shop or simply relax by the pool. Other activities include boating,watersking,fishing, diving,snorkeling and biking. The weather is perfect nearly all year round and the sea is always in the 80sF. The perfect antidote to Disney!
Our local agent is close by should you need any help or advice.
From the lounge,family room and master bedroom,patio doors lead onto a large sun-bathing area with private pool and lovely scenic views of the river. The 26ft pool has solar and electric heating to ensure all year round swimming.
Outside there is a dining area beside the pool with a gas barbeque. However there are many super restaurants within a short drive. The house has fully landscaped gardens on all sides and includes hibiscus, palm trees and citrus trees.
From one side of the spacious open plan living area,a door leads to the luxury master suite with a king-size bed. On the opposite side a corridor leads to the other two bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed the other with two single beds and separate bathroom. This gives complete privacy where two or more couples are sharing. A sofa bed is also available which is situated in the Family room area but does not provide privacy.
Our spacious fully air-conditioned home has been furnished to a very high standard and features of this accomodation include:-
* Lounge with cathedral style ceilings
* Separate Dining Room
* Family Room with 40" cable colour TV,DVD and CD music
system and large Queen sofa bed
* Large well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room including
disposal,coffee machine,blender,toaster all the crockery
cutlery,pots and pans you could wish for
* Washer,Dryer and Iron
* Master bedroom with King size bed,with TV&DVD, en-suite bathroom with double basins,shower and bath
* 2 further bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and the
other with twin beds,both with TVs, ample drawer and hanging storage
* Sofa bed available but situated within the Family room
* Second Bathroom with bath incorporating a shower
* Own private screened solar and electric heated swimming pool
* Patio with Dining furniture and sun loungers/cushions
* Gas Barbeque inside pool cage
* Thermostatically controlled air conditioning and ceiling
* All linen is provided by our local Management Co, including bathroom and pool-towels, with additional towels and linen in each closet
* Hair Dryers provided in each bathroom
* Double garage with remote control
* Smoke alarms
* Free Wi-Fi providing high speed Internet Access
* Telephones in kitchen,master bedroom and third bedroom with FREE calls within the USA/CANADA
* Landscaped gardens surround the property and at the rear slopes gently down to the canal
* No smoking inside the villa although you may smoke outside in the pool/lanai area
* Bicycles and Fishing Rods
Rental rates (per week - for the home - NOT per person)
|2020 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020||$900||£700|
|2021 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|01 Jan 2021 - 31 Dec 2021||$900||£700|
|The owner has not entered any rates for this year.|
Rental rates notes
ADDITIONAL ELECTRIC POOL HEATING AVAILABLE AT £75/$100 PER WEEK
Photographs - click image to enlarge
This villa currently has no late availability.
Share this villa
These sites allow you to store and share links over the internet. You can share the links with other users or just use them to access your links from any computer you are using. More information is available here.
This page has been viewed 21807 times since 07 Oct 2004.