Average rating: 5.0 / 5 from 8 reviews (view reviews)
All the homes on the site are privately owned and each owner does their own bookings direct with you, the guest. We do not have agents or managers looking after rentals.
If you are contacted by someone claiming to be an agent or manager please forward their emails to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check their authenticity.
**Beautiful South Facing Lakeview Villa**
* Just 5 minutes drive from Walt Disney World’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
* Private South Facing Pool with Beautiful Lake View ~ Quiet Location Yet Close To Amenities
* Great for Families or Groups
* Spacious Living and High Quality Comforts
* Offering the Privacy Needed for Proper Relaxation
|Owner's name||sharon baillie|
|Number of bedrooms||5|
|Number of bathrooms||3.5|
|Maximum number of guests||12|
|Breakdown of beds in the villa|
|King size beds||1|
|Queen size beds||2|
|Twin / single beds||4|
|Wi-fi / Internet available|
|Pool is south facing|
|Stroller / pram|
|Crib / cot|
|Washer / dryer|
|House has an alarm|
|Lanai / covered area|
|It is your responsibility to check with the private owner as to the nature and availability of these amenities.|
For privacy reasons, the marker on the map shows the Sunset Lakes community location and not actual villa location.
**Ticking all the boxes**
• Genuinely Just 5 minutes from Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park and Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park ~ This enviable location is surrounded by conservation areas and natural lakes
• This Attractive, two story charming villa provides guests with a home from home in the sun. There’s plenty of room to stretch out and relax away from the excitement and bustle of the parks
• Private South Facing Pool with 30ft x 15 seasonally heated pool and spa ~ not over looked by neighbours
• Beautiful Lake View from the spacious extended deck ~ no looking at neighbours or walls/fences at breakfast!
• All Day Sunshine on the patio, making the most of the Florida sun on the especially in the shorter winter months. (We do have shade on our patio for children and those who do not like too much sun)
• Homely atmosphere and a good family choice for your stay in Orlando
• A beautifully furnished, family friendly home that is stylishly decorated and very well appointed with excellent facilities. This villa has spacious living accommodation that ultimately provides you with an enjoyable and comfortable stay
• Conveniently located ~ This villa is only a few minutes’ drive to the hottest local attractions and theme parks with all the vacation fun you could soak up!
• Gated community ~ Small, quiet, exclusive development ~ surrounded by conservation areas and natural wetlands
• Offers ultimate in rest, relaxation and great value – You’ll just love the luxury of being able to pop back to the villa to enjoy the midday dip in the pool.
• Large community pool – perfect surrounds for relaxing on spacious grounds with pleasant gardens
• Children’s Play-park
• Fishing is permitted on the lakes for our guests
• Building work is complete on Sunset Lakes
Sunset Lakes is located just off the main 192 West. Disney World Resort is approx. 5 minutes drive. Universal Studios Wet ‘N’ Wild, Sea World and the International Drive area 15–20 minute drive. There are many, many fabulous golf courses within a 5 minute drive. It’s just a hop, skip and jump to some of Orlando’s finest shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
Orlando International Airport is 30 minutes drive. Sanford Airport is 1 hour drive. The fabulous beaches of the Gulf Coast are 1.5 hours drive away and the Atlantic beaches are 1 hour away.
2nd Floor Sleeping Accommodation:
**All bedrooms have Direct satellite TV & DVD's**
Bedroom #1: Super-king Bed ~ (USA King), Master Bedroom with flat screen TV & DVD player, nightstands, chest and dresser with mirror. A huge full en –suite bathroom with garden tub
Bedroom #2: Double Bed ~ (USA Queen), large bedroom with flat screen TV & DVD player, nightstands, dresser with mirror & walk in wardrobe
Bedroom #3: Twin Beds x 2 ~ large bedroom with Flat screen TV & DVD player, chest & walk in wardrobe
Bathrooms: As well as the full en-suite in the master bedroom, we have a further full bathroom on this floor. (Toilet, shower, bath and wash hand basin)
Ground Floor Sleeping Accommodation:
Bedroom #4: Double Bed ~ (USA Queen) large bedroom with flat screen TV & DVD player, nightstands, dresser with mirror & walk in wardrobe. Patio doors from this bedroom take you to the fabulous deck
Bedroom #5: Twin Beds x 2 ~ large bedroom with flat screen TV & DVD player, chest & mirror & walk in wardrobes
Bathrooms ~ Another Full Bathroom on this floor ~ (Toilet, shower, bath and wash hand basin)
Half bath ~ Sink and wash hand basin also on this floor
• Fabulous modern Fully – Fitted kitchen with all modern major appliances & many, many extras
• Self catering accommodation for guests who don’t want to eat out all the time
• Custom window treatments
• Beautiful dining table seating 6 guests
• Fully equipped utility room with front washer/dryer and ironing facilities
Living & Family Rooms
• 2 stylishly furnished lounges offering plenty of comfortable seating and extra space to spread out, Direct Satellite TV Including Fox sports & DVD players
• Elegant dining area seating 6 guests
• Custom window treatments enhancing peaceful atmosphere
**For your enjoyment we also have a full size pool table and air hockey table ~ Fun for the kids!**
• Immaculately maintained throughout with attention to detail
• Bright and welcoming interior – very spacious
• ‘Villa Horizon’ gives you every vacation amenity desired to slow your pace, yet gets you to where the action is quickly! This family friendly villa offers the best of both worlds; private self catering accommodation yet close to all the attractions
• Free high speed WI-FI internet access. Ipod docking stations are also provided
• Direct Satellite TV Premium Package
• TV’s & DVD’s with a collection of movies to watch
Free use of gas BBQ
• Baby facilities include: Cot/crib, high-chair, stair gate, prams, car seats, bed-side rail and first aid kit
All bed linen and towels provided
All pool towels provided saving space in your luggage
• Friendly local management team on hand with 24 hour call out
• Alarmed with police monitoring
• Key collection and drop off at the villa – No offices to find!
Rental rates (per week - for the home - NOT per person)
|2018 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|07 Apr 2018 - 29 Jun 2018||$1640||£1095|
|30 Jun 2018 - 31 Aug 2018||$1790||£1195|
|01 Sep 2018 - 23 Nov 2018||$1640||£1095|
|24 Nov 2018 - 21 Dec 2018||$1495||£995|
|22 Dec 2018 - 04 Jan 2019||$1940||£1295|
|2019 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|22 Dec 2018 - 04 Jan 2019||$1940||£1295|
|05 Jan 2019 - 12 Apr 2019||$1495||£995|
|13 Apr 2019 - 26 Apr 2019||$1940||£1295|
|27 Apr 2019 - 28 Jun 2019||$1640||£1095|
|29 Jun 2019 - 30 Aug 2019||$1790||£1195|
|31 Aug 2019 - 22 Nov 2019||$1640||£1095|
|23 Nov 2019 - 20 Dec 2019||$1495||£995|
|21 Dec 2019 - 03 Jan 2020||$1940||£1295|
US$ prices quoted are fully inclusive of all taxes. UK£ prices quoted are fully inclusive of all taxes.
Rental rates notes
How to make a reservation
Email or call me with your final requirements, your address and contact numbers; I will reconfirm availability
I will email you a confirmation letter, a booking form and a copy of our terms & Conditions
Return your completed booking form with a 10% deposit to hold the reservation.
The final balance, plus a £150.00 ($150.00) refundable security deposit, is payable 10 weeks prior to departure. Access codes and directions are given at this time.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all about our villa
I hope I can be of service to you and your guests on this occasion
Photographs - click image to enlarge
02 Jun 2018 to 08 Jun 2018 - use the form below to enquire about these dates.
Share this villa
These sites allow you to store and share links over the internet. You can share the links with other users or just use them to access your links from any computer you are using. More information is available here.
This page has been viewed 55789 times since 06 Sep 2003.