Florida Guide > Hints and Tips
For extra offers and deals why not subscribe to Groupon USA for Orlando (you can unsubscribe after your time in Orlando). A lot of vouchers have good future expire dates, so you can buy now and use when you go.
They have a good mixture of deals for activities, shopping, food and drink, beauty and spa, fitness and health and home.
Activities: By signing up you may find other activities you may not have thought of doing during your trip. They have so far Groupon have had offers for activities such as:-
• Air boat rides – a Florida favourite, see Alligators in their natural habitat and other wild life whilst zooming along with the wind in your hair (don’t forget to hold on to your hats).
• Indoor sky diving
• Spa/massage packages, what better way to relax and refresh yourself after busy days at the parks.
• Dune Buggy experience – go off road and feel the speed.
• Horse trail ride – ride and explore woods the good ole American way.
• Sports, Concert and Theatre tickets…something for the whole family.
• Tandem gliding – for those thrill seekers, a lightweight hang gliders tow passengers 2, 000 feet into the sky over the Florida countryside.
• Kayak Tours – a quiet way to go through the lakes whilst watching out for the Florida wildlife. .
• Paddle boarding – trained instructors lead you on this Eco tour.
• Fishing trips… catch your own dinners.
• Golf rounds…. for you keen golfers cheaper rounds of golf.
• Photography package at a studio – what a great way to “capture” your Florida experience.
Eating & Drinking: There are many different restaurants and bars around the area and the deals will allow you to try out different places without paying full price. So far deals have included discounts for:
• Half price Greek food.
• Half price upscale Indian cuisine.
• 54% off Italian Restaurant.
• Half price southern cuisine.
• 52% off Japanese cuisine.
• 67% off craft beer.
• 53% off Murder-mystery dinners.
Shopping: Start your Florida shopping experience before you even step on the plane. If you are staying in a villa, ask the owner if they mind you having things shipped there before your arrival, what better way to arrive than to a few parcels! ! So far shopping vouchers have included:
• Fruitz watches by Phillip Stein Watches $99.
• Michael Todd true organics skin care 5 piece kit $29.
• D& Y softer than cashmere scarf $14.
• Vera Wang Lovestruck Perfume for Women $47
• Licensed sports Apparel from Fanatics $10
All prices are excluding postage and packing / shipping.
Viewed 104521 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: