Average rating: 5.0 / 5 from 12 reviews (view reviews)
AMAZING LUXURY VILLA - PRIVATE REAR ASPECT - GREAT LATE DEALS - Large Deck, BBQ, Deluxe Patio Furniture - Tropical backdrop - Peaceful Setting (Ref: 168)
|Owner's name||Trisha White, Lesley Brown and Clive White|
|Number of bedrooms||4|
|Number of bathrooms||3|
|Maximum number of guests||10|
|Breakdown of beds in the villa|
|King size beds||2|
|Twin / single beds||4|
|Bedroom 1||King size bed|
|Bedroom 2||King size bed|
|Bedroom 3||2 single beds|
|Bedroom 4||2 single beds|
|Sofa beds||1 sofa bed|
|Wi-fi / Internet available|
|Stroller / pram|
|Crib / cot|
|Washer / dryer|
|Use of a safe|
|Lanai / covered area|
|Single storey home|
|Beach cool boxes|
|It is your responsibility to check with the private owner as to the nature and availability of these amenities.|
Meet the owner
For privacy reasons, the marker on the map shows the Calabay Parc community location and not actual villa location.
* Attractive ‘L’ shaped private screened and heated pool with colour changing lights, which is not overlooked by other villas and enjoys sunshine all day long
* Large sundeck with luxury patio furniture and a lanai with fan which provides cool and shade
* 4 bedrooms, 2 of which are ensuite masters with American King-size beds
* 2 Disney themed twin bedded rooms (will convert into King beds)
* 3 fully equipped bathrooms
* Spacious family lounge with 50" Flat Screen Roku TV and DVD player
* Den with sofa bed and Large Flat Screen TV and X-Box One
* Flat Screen TV's in all bedrooms
* Computer with High Speed Internet Access
* Free telephone calls throughout USA/Canada
* Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, large oven, microwave, fridge-freezer, including
small appliances such as toaster, mixer and coffee maker
* Breakfast/Dining Area adjacent to the kitchen which features a lovely bay window with seating and a portable Radio/CD/Tape player
* Fabulous Games Room with pool table, foosball table, table tennis, air hockey, electronic dart board, children's games, seating area with poker and other card and table games
* Large selection of DVD's, Cards, Dominoes, Games, Books (over 100), etc. are provided for your use and amusement
* Pool airbeds and toys
* Beach Chairs and Blankets
* Rain/Wet Ride Ponchios
* Gas BBQ
* Small safe for keeping valuables locked away
* Utility room with full laundry facilities
* Fully air conditioned
* Fitted carpets in all living and bedroom areas
* Stroller, Crib with bedding and High Chair available
* All bedding, linens and towels provided
* Managed and maintained to a very high standard by our experienced local agent
Calabay Parc is perfectly located on Highway 27 to give several easy routes to the major attractions of Central Florida. Interstate Highway 4 is just two miles away and this provides easy access to both the Atlantic and the Gulf coasts.
The villa is very spacious and is finished throughout with the greatest thought to detail, providing an extremely comfortable base with everything you could wish for, from which to enjoy your Florida dream holiday. Two master bedrooms provide ensuite facilities for two families who may wish to share this truly luxurious home.
Fully air-conditioned and furnished by professional designers, with added touches by ourselves, which include the themed bedrooms for the children and the Den, which is an extra sitting room providing either a quiet area for reading away from the main lounge or is ideal for the use of the children.
We have a fully equipped Games Room, an X-Box One with games, a Computer and Flat Screen TV's in all bedrooms.
Our prices may not be the cheapest that you will find, but we offer a quality villa, managed impecibly by our Orlando Agents. We do not accept second best and why should you. Don't spoil your dream vacation just to save a few dollars - consider this superb house and we assure you that you will want to return again and again as many of our guests do!
Rental rates (per week - for the home - NOT per person)
|2020 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|05 Jan 2020 - 31 Mar 2020||$940||£750|
|01 Apr 2020 - 30 Apr 2020||$1095||£875|
|01 May 2020 - 30 Jun 2020||$995||£795|
|01 Jul 2020 - 31 Aug 2020||$1095||£875|
|01 Sep 2020 - 31 Oct 2020||$995||£795|
|01 Nov 2020 - 20 Dec 2020||$940||£750|
|21 Dec 2020 - 04 Jan 2021||$1095||£875|
|2021 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|21 Dec 2020 - 04 Jan 2021||$1095||£875|
|The owner has not entered any rates for this year.|
Rental rates notes
Late Availability Rates can be as little as £67 ($80) per night - just enquire and we will be happy to email a quote.
Photographs - click image to enlarge
This villa currently has no late availability.
Share this villa
These sites allow you to store and share links over the internet. You can share the links with other users or just use them to access your links from any computer you are using. More information is available here.
This page has been viewed 64837 times since 01 Mar 2002.