Average rating: 5.0 / 5 from 14 reviews (view reviews)
All the homes on the site are privately owned and each owner does their own bookings direct with you, the guest. We do not have agents or managers looking after rentals.
If you are contacted by someone claiming to be an agent or manager please forward their emails to us at email@example.com so we can check their authenticity.
*LOVELY VIEWS over scenic CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE*
*South facing pool - not overlooked*
*FREE long distance and international telephone calls*
*FREE internet access*
*Lots of space for 2 families*
*Good 24 hour shopping within walking distance*
*A genuine gated community with 24 hour security*
*An easy drive from all the attractions*
*A peaceful oasis for those days off* (Ref: 1834)
|Owner's name||Martin and Susan Hockey|
|Community||Southern Dunes Golf & Country Club|
|Number of bedrooms||4|
|Number of bathrooms||3|
|Maximum number of guests||8|
|Breakdown of beds in the villa|
|King size beds||1|
|Queen size beds||1|
|Twin / single beds||4|
|Wi-fi / Internet available|
|Pool is south facing|
|Stroller / pram|
|Crib / cot|
|Golf course view|
|Washer / dryer|
|Free international calls|
|Use of a safe|
|Lanai / covered area|
|Single storey home|
|Beach cool boxes|
|It is your responsibility to check with the private owner as to the nature and availability of these amenities.|
Meet the owner
For privacy reasons, the marker on the map shows the Southern Dunes Golf & Country Club community location and not actual villa location.
Look out over the golfcourse fairways. No overlooking neighbours at the back.
Two large master bedrooms, each with its own ensuite bathroom, one with a king bed and one with a queen bed, plus two twin bedded rooms and a third full bathroom. Each bedroom has a TV.
Step straight from the master bedroom to the patio for that early morning swim!
Have the best of all worlds:
- an easy drive from all the attractions (20 minutes to Disney)
- a peaceful oasis for those days off
- day trips to the beaches and to see the amazing Florida wildlife
- good shopping in walking distance
- 4 double bedrooms (1 king bed, 1 queen bed and 2 twins), all with ample built-in closet space
- 3 bathrooms
- hairdryers in all bathrooms
- all linens and towels are provided
- fully equipped luxury kitchen with new appliances in 2016: dishwasher, large stove, microwave, large fridge/freezer with ice-maker, garbage disposal unit, kettle, toaster, electric can-opener - everything you need
- washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- dining table seats 6, plus a dining nook with table and 4 chairs. Or you can eat al fresco on the patio.
- multi-channel TV (over 200 channels!)
- TVs in all bedrooms
- DVD/Bluray player, Wifi enabled
- DVD players in two bedrooms
- stereo music system
- free use of CD library
- free use of guidebooks and maps
- free use of board games
- free WIFI fast internet access
- cordless telephone answering machine
- free local telephone calls
- free long-distance calls
- free international calls (up to 5 hours per week; landlines and geographic numbers)
- heated pool (heating optional), lit at night
- child alarms for the pool area
- cot, high chair and pushchair provided
- patio with sunloungers overlooking golf course
- patio table and chairs with parasol
- crib, high chair and stroller
- all on one floor
- air-conditioned throughout
- garage with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board
- local management company with 24-hour emergency number.
Make your own lemonade with lemons from our lemon tree (for most of the year)!
Best of all is our villa's position. Our pool faces south, overlooking the 17th hole of the prestigious Southern Dunes golf course, and a small wooded area. You will not be overlooked by your neighbours. There is a hedge between you and each neighbouring house.
If one or more of the party is a golfer, this is a great location. But there is no need to play golf to enjoy our villa to the full. Many of our guests just enjoy the greenery and the open views.
Southern Dunes is a genuine gated community. There is a 24-hour security guard at the gate, so that you can feel completely secure as you relax and enjoy the scene.
Disney is just 20 minutes drive away - and it's an easy drive, dual carriageway all the way from the Southern Dunes entrance.
Check the guest reviews below to see what our recent guests had to say.
Rental rates (per week - for the home - NOT per person)
|2018 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|01 Sep 2018 - 30 Sep 2018||$775||£650|
|01 Oct 2018 - 21 Dec 2018||$725||£600|
|22 Dec 2018 - 02 Jan 2019||$900||£750|
|2019 Dates||US Dollars ($)||UK Pounds (£)|
|22 Dec 2018 - 02 Jan 2019||$900||£750|
|03 Jan 2019 - 13 Apr 2019||$725||£600|
|14 Apr 2019 - 28 Apr 2019||$900||£750|
|29 Apr 2019 - 30 Jun 2019||$775||£650|
|01 Jul 2019 - 31 Aug 2019||$850||£700|
|01 Sep 2019 - 30 Sep 2019||$775||£650|
|01 Oct 2019 - 21 Dec 2019||$725||£600|
|22 Dec 2019 - 02 Jan 2020||$900||£750|
US$ prices quoted do not include 12.00% Sales and Tourist Tax. UK£ prices quoted are fully inclusive of all taxes.
Rental rates notes
Part weeks pro-rata. No cleaning charge except for stays of less than 4 nights.
Optional pool heating is £15 or $20 a day.
Photographs - click image to enlarge
Share this villa
These sites allow you to store and share links over the internet. You can share the links with other users or just use them to access your links from any computer you are using. More information is available here.
This page has been viewed 16475 times since 16 Dec 2004.