Average rating: 5.0 / 5 from 1 review (view reviews)
All the homes on the site are privately owned and each owner does their own bookings direct with you, the guest. We do not have agents or managers looking after rentals.
If you are contacted by someone claiming to be an agent or manager please forward their emails to us at email@example.com so we can check their authenticity.
**Palm View Villa**
Enjoy resort lifestyle with private villa luxury and only 10 minutes from Disney!!
4 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms, Stunning private swimming pool and Games Room on award winning Terra Verde Resort.
**2 Master Bedrooms with Luxury Pillow Top Beds** Cable TV in ALL bedrooms. **Games Room** with Pool and Table tennis. 47 inch HD Flat Screen TV with Blu-ray DVD recorder plus Playstation. Free Wireless internet, 25.3 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with external Ice/Water Dispenser. Sofas ideally suited for relaxation with plush woven fabric, perfect after a long day at the parks!
with a unique attention
to detail. Take a lifetime
vacation at Palm View Villa
in stunning Terra Verde Resort
|Owner's name||Dawn Burley|
|Community||Terra Verde Resort|
|Number of bedrooms||4|
|Number of bathrooms||3|
|Maximum number of guests||10|
|Breakdown of beds in the villa|
|Queen size beds||2|
|Twin / single beds||4|
|Wi-fi / Internet available|
|Stroller / pram|
|Crib / cot|
|Washer / dryer|
|Lanai / covered area|
|It is your responsibility to check with the private owner as to the nature and availability of these amenities.|
For privacy reasons, the marker on the map shows the Terra Verde Resort community location and not actual villa location.
BRAND NEW PICTURES FOR 2015!
Palm View Villa reflects its name, decorated in a Nautical and Florida Beach theme, with tranquil blues creating a calm and relaxed atmosphere. Great, after a day at the parks, and with tropical Terra Verde Resort just outside your door what more could you ask for in a vacation home?
Our fully air conditioned villa is furnished to the highest standards with personally selected housewares specifically chosen to give that real Home from Home feeling. Everything is included for your convenience and comfort. Enjoy our two luxury master suite bedrooms beautifully furnished and with flatscreen cable HDTVs. For fun we have our Mickey Mouse Bunk Bed room and Safari twin bedroom. Not forgetting our unique Games Room with hand painted Disney murals to brighten up every ones day!
STAR FEATURES ARE
* 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps up to 10
* Flatscreen cable HDTVs in all Bedrooms
* 2 Stunning Master Suite bedrooms with luxurious Pillow Top Queen Beds, private bathrooms & Flatscreen Cable HDTVs.
* Games Room with Pool and Ping Pong, extra lighting and seating
* Complimentary wireless internet
* Disney Themed Bunk Bed Room giving lots of space. As the villa is on one level this makes an excellent "kids lounge" too.
* Safari Twin bedroom with large wardrobe.
* Large 3rd Bathroom situated conveniently next to bedrooms.
* Ceiling Fans in Living Area and First Master Bedroom
* COMPLIMENTARY Crib/Cot plus highchair, Booster Seat and changing mat.
* COMPLIMENTARY Hairdryers in all Bathrooms
* Extensively equipped open plan kitchen adjacent to main living area incl Dishwasher, 25.3 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with external Ice/Water Dispenser, Oven & Hob, Microwave and Electric Kettle etc
* Washer & Drier, Iron & Ironing Board
* Informal breakfast area with table and chairs plus breakfast bar
* Formal Dining Table and Chairs with cutlery & crockery for 12
* 47 inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV, Blu-ray DVD
* Playstation with a selection of games including "Fifa football"
* Selection of childrens videos, books and Pool toys
* Screened Private Swimming Pool with sheltered porch area and luxury pool furniture plus child safety fence . At night the pool and surrounding area can be lit.
* Access to pool area via Pool Bathroom
* All towels, Pool towels and linens provided
* Tropical upgraded landscaping
* COMPLIMENTARY local phone calls
The Living area with vaulted ceiling has a 47 inch Flat Screen Cable HDTV with Blu-ray DVD and Playstation 2. For additional comfort the living area has a ceiling fan.
There is a formal dining area plus a nook and a breakfast bar.
The kitchen is equipped with the following:
Dishwasher, Large Fridge Freezer with ice maker, Microwave, Cooker, Hob, Sink Disposal Unit, 4 slice toaster, Coffee maker, Can Opener, Liquidizer, Iron, Ironing board, Vacuum cleaner, Extensive range of cooking utensils, Dinner set and glasses for 12, Plastic cups and plates suitable for young children, Electric kettle, Cool box for those trips to the parks.
**SOME COMMENTS FROM RECENT GUESTS**
"Have just nicely returned from a very hectic 1 week stay in Orlando at Dawns villa at Terra Verde. I would like to let potential renters know that you will be staying in a very nice peaceful location, far enough away from the busy day crowds but close enough for all parks, shopping and dining out, the facilities at Terra Verde Resort are also a nice addition as opposed to staying at a villa only let. The layout of the villa was perfect for our 2 family of 4 needs, large shared dining, sitting and pool areas whilst the double master bedroom and bathroom arrangement afforded each family their own private space. With regard to equipment and home touches there is everything you need provided at this first class villa and more!"
The Rider family. Yorks.
Just a brief note to say that our stay in Sept. was
perfect and made so pleasant for us all by the
lovely villa. Very central, beautifully furnished and
after a long day at the nearby parks/shops how nice
it was to come back to a relaxing dip in the pool
and such pleasant surroundings. We had two very
young children with us and they loved it. All the
extra gear the children needed was easily available
and all their needs were catered for, even bed-time
Couldnt ask for more, we will be back...if there are
Dave and Angela Tribe. Scotland.
"We spent a wonderful two weeks here.
The villa is well equipped, spacious and superbly maintained.
The information we received from Dawn and Ros on booking, and later via a pack in the villa, was much appreciated.
The location is ideal – peaceful woodland surroundings (a family of cranes regularly strutted past the pool area) yet conveniently close to major routes and the Disney attractions.
All facilities including a choice of supermarkets are only a few minutes away.
This is a real home from home and we would certainly like to stay here again.
Highly recommended". (Alan, Caroline and Jack. Yorkshire)
Resort lifestyle with private villa luxury this is the beauty of staying at Terra Verde Resort..................
Terra Verde Resort is a first class award winning gated community in an excellent location only 10 Mins from Disney and being to the East of Disney it is also very close to the other attractions, restaurants and shops of the 192.
The resort complex backs on to a large lake and boasts some of the finest amenities you will find.
* Stunning 6,000 square foot Clubhouse
* Spectacular resort sized swimming pool with spa and graded pool entrance ideal for young children.
* Full service reception and concierge in clubhouse open 8am-10pm
* Front Gate with car passes (provided at the clubhouse) needed to gain entry in to the resort.
* Exclusive, Resort Cyber/Internet Cafe. Ideal for keeping in touch whilst on holiday.
* Large sunning deck with Chaise Lounges around the resort pool patio.
* Childrens play area with swings and climbing rock (next to clubhouse)
* Beautiful tropical landscapes.
* Basketball half court
* Clubhouse gymnasium with wide screen TV
* Fishing lake next to clubhouse (rods can be purchased at nearby Wal-Mart)
* Beach Volley Ball court
* Tikki Hut next to resort pool
*Games room with pool table, darts and video arcade
* Large Screen TV in meeting room with lounge area and formal sitting.
You can spend days enjoying Terra Verde Resort without feeling youre missing a thing. But Orlando is ready whenever you are, and its many attractions lie right outside the entrance of your resort hideaway. Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios are a short drive away. So are the dining and nightlife of Downtown Orlando, great shopping and the fantastic beaches and fishing of the Florida coasts.
* Only 10 minutes to Disney
* 10 minutes to Sea World and Discovery Cove
* 20 minutes to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
* 5 minutes to 24hrs Wal-Mart
* Many Golf Clubs near by
* 1hr Bush gardens
* 1hr Kennedy Space Centre
Rental rates (per week - for the home - NOT per person)
For a personal quote tailored to your holiday plans, please fill in the enquiry form below.
To give you an idea of possible prices, the owner has indicated the following:
Low season prices from $850.00 / £495.00 per week.
Peak season prices from $1150.00 / £625.00 per week.
Rental rates notes
2017 Rates from £545 to £625 per week.
POOL HEAT £70 / $120 per week
Photographs - click image to enlarge
Share this villa
These sites allow you to store and share links over the internet. You can share the links with other users or just use them to access your links from any computer you are using. More information is available here.
This page has been viewed 43057 times since 28 Feb 2005.