Average rating: 5.0 / 5 from 2 reviews (view reviews)
All the homes on the site are privately owned and each owner does their own bookings direct with you, the guest. We do not have agents or managers looking after rentals.
If you are contacted by someone claiming to be an agent or manager please forward their emails to us at email@example.com so we can check their authenticity.
Look no further for your vacation home of a lifetime in 2018
- Home from home but only 2 miles from Disney -
- 6 large bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms (2 king master suites) -
- Large South West facing pool, backing onto conservation area -
- FREE use of Wireless internet facility -
- FREE use of Gas BBQ -
- 2 DVD players, 4 cable TVs, "
- Games Room: Pool table, Foosball, Ping Pong, Air Hockey -
- Superb community amenities: clubhouse, 2 playgrounds, tennis courts, volley ball, games room, cyber cafe, sundry shop, steam room, gym, Tiki bar, nature trail, large pool and hot tub, concierge service and shuttle bus -
|Owner's name||Michelle Prince|
|Community||Emerald Island Resort|
|Number of bedrooms||6|
|Number of bathrooms||4.5|
|Maximum number of guests||14|
|Breakdown of beds in the villa|
|King size beds||3|
|Twin / single beds||3|
|Wi-fi / Internet available|
|Spa / jacuzzi / hot tub|
|Pool is south facing|
|Stroller / pram|
|Crib / cot|
|Washer / dryer|
|Free international calls|
|Use of a safe|
|It is your responsibility to check with the private owner as to the nature and availability of these amenities.|
For privacy reasons, the marker on the map shows the Emerald Island Resort community location and not actual villa location.
Secret Key Villa, located off the Hwy 192 in Kissimmee and only 2 miles (5mins) from Disney - Emerald Island. As our guests have commented "close enough to the parks but far enough away from all the hustle and bustle of traffic;" "we were home before our friends who were staying on Disney property!"
Secret Key Villa is filled with lots of little extras to make your vacation in Florida even more special, features of our home include:
- superb location on a quiet, private lot, 2mins from the Clubhouse
- fully air-conditioned and licensed
- sleeps up to 14 people comfortably, split on 2 levels
- 3 living areas and 2 dining areas
- fully equipped Games Room: pool table,foosball, air hockey and table tennis (ping pong)
- FREE wifi throughout the house and pool area
- FREE use of 2 stair gates, 2 strollers, Cot (crib) and 2 high chairs
- large south west facing screened, heated pool and jacuzzi spa overlooking wooded conservation area (not houses) with removeable safety screen for childrens safety.
- large deck / sunbathing area
- fully furnished to a high standard incl linens, bath and pool towels and all the kitchen utensils you will need
- FREE use of gas BBQ
- FREE local calls, (national and international calls can be made by credit card)
- 5 Televisions (" flatscreen), NFL Network for all sports fans
- 2 DVD players
- 4 Hairdryers
- FREE use of Clubhouse facilities: communal pool and spa, games room, gym, cyber cafe and wireless high speed internet, sundry shop, sauna, tennis and volley ball courts, 2 childrens play areas, tiki bar and nature walks complete with picnic areas, shuttle and concierge service
- all amenities included
NO smoking and NO pets - thank you
All the rooms in our home are spacious allowing several families to spread out without getting under each others feet - over 2,800 sq ft set over 2 floors
The house is located in a luxury gated community and is a 2mins walk from the clubhouse offering a gym, 2 children’s play areas, communal BBQ, public pool and hot tub, cyber café, tennis and volleyball courts, sauna and Tiki Hut for snacks and drinks, nature walks and picnic areas.
Is fully licensed and sleeps up to 14 guests.
Living Area 2 - a calm area at the front of the house with ample seating
Leads off from the living area, table seating 6 people
Large family area with flatscreen 50" cable TV and DVD player overlooking the large pool area
Fully equipped with everything you would need during your vacation: large self cleaning oven, kettle, coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer with ice maker, toaster, all utensils, cutlery and crockery. There is a telephone located here which enables guests to make free local calls, international calls can be made with a calling card.
Sit and eat your breakfast overlooking the pool area as the sun streams through
Fully equipped with washing machine, drier, iron and ironing board - essential for all mothers, no need to take any laundry home!
Separate to bedrooms - quite a novelty in a vacation home, saves having to go back to your bedroom or into someone elses!
Fully equipped games room with Foosball, table tennis and air hockey. Perfect for children and adults of all ages!
King master bedroom
Located off the main living room, overlooking the pool area, and has a king size bed (6ft!), cable TV, and en-suite bathroom with large walk in shower, corner bath and hairdryer
A large pool and Jacuzzi spa
This is screen enclosed to keep insects out and let the sun in - overlooks the wooded conservation area, beautiful shrubs give added privacy to this area. There are loungers, dining tables and chairs - plenty of room for all
Facilities for infants
We provide FREE use of 2 strollers, 2 high chairs, 2 stair gates and cot/crib
King Master bedroom
Located at the front of the house has its own ensuite, hairdryer and cable TV
3 twin bedrooms
1 is Disney themed
Located next to the loft area has a king bed with cable TV
A queen sofa bed is located in here along with a TV. There is also a selection of board games and books. A haven for children.
The whole house is fully air conditioned.
24hr local management company for advice and assistance - they live just minutes away from our home so can come to your aid at any time, even if you just want to have the pool heat turned on!
Key drop collection at villa so no driving around looking for the management office
2mins from 24hr supermarket, shops and restaurants
Proximity to attractions
2miles from Disney
15mins from Universal
35mins from Orlando Interntional
2mins from supermarkets and pharmacy
2mins from Outback Steakhouse, Subway, TGI Fridays, Red Lobster, Cracker Barrel, Pizza Hut
We have lots of contacts with other home owners - all within a short walk of each other - so ideal if you have a large group and want to be close to each other.
Rental rates (per week - for the home - NOT per person)
For a personal quote tailored to your holiday plans, please fill in the enquiry form below.
To give you an idea of possible prices, the owner has indicated the following:
Low season prices from $1400.00 / £945.00 per week.
Peak season prices from $1950.00 / £1150.00 per week.
Rental rates notes
All taxes and cleaning fees are included in the rate quoted
NB: pool heat is extra (usually only required during the winter months: October - April) Pool Heat £85/US$135 per week
Payment: we accept UK & US cheques and credit cards ( subject to surcharge)
Once you decide to stay in the house you will be required to pay £400/US$500 per week deposit (non-refundable) to secure your requested dates. The balance will be due 10 weeks prior to your vacation).
We are happy to take provisional bookings while you are arranging your flights etc and will hold dates for you for 2-3 working days with no obligation.
A refundable security deposit of £400/US$550 is payable with your balance
Photographs - click image to enlarge
18 Feb 2019 to 24 Feb 2019 - use the form below to enquire about these dates.
24 Feb 2019 to 05 Mar 2019 - use the form below to enquire about these dates.
14 Mar 2019 to 28 Mar 2019 - use the form below to enquire about these dates.
Share this villa
These sites allow you to store and share links over the internet. You can share the links with other users or just use them to access your links from any computer you are using. More information is available here.
This page has been viewed 81445 times since 12 Jan 2003.