Florida Guide > Dining
Eating Out in Orlando
There certainly is no shortage of choice in restaurants and eating places in the Orlando Florida area. From All You Can Eat Buffets to Cuban, Mexican, Italian, Chinese or Thai, to Indian or Japanese, the selection is unlimited!
Breakfast deals are fantastic and so affordable. Many full breakfasts start at $3.99 and with breakfast being the most important meal of the day; it’ll give you a chance to fuel up before you hit the attractions Florida offers. Many restaurants offer breakfast buffets, an economical choice if you’re seeking both volume and variety. Great for kids as they can try various foods without the additional cost of ordering a la carte.
Southern style breakfasts are very popular with savoury, sweet and salty tastes from southern style biscuits and gravy to grits. Don’t forget those free coffee refills offered by most restaurants. Why not try a Champagne Sunday Brunch at one of the popular top-notch hotels but book ahead!
By the middle of the day, lunch will play a pivotal role in keeping your energy levels up. If you’re on the go, you can grab some great sub sandwiches or burgers. Even Publix supermarket prepares fresh subs made to order. Many ‘Shop and Stop’ stores offer fast service at great prices.
If you want to sit down to something special, why not try sushi, dim sum or teppanyaki at one of the fantastic Chinese or Japanese restaurants. Florida also offers some wonderful seafood restaurants where shrimp and lobster are both affordable and delicious.
When it’s time for dinner, Orlando offers a vast array of restaurants from fast food to delectable cuisine.
If you want to include Disney’s Magic with your dining experience, there are many Orlando dining experiences that are varied and a true treat. You can also dine at the Medieval Feast or enjoy a country meal and hootenanny at a theatrical magic show.
Many restaurants accept discount coupons. The coupons can save you money every day. Pick up your FREE coupon books at Tourist Information Centers or at local shops. They’re well worth it.
Here are some examples of how you can save using the free coupons:
- Ponderosa Steakhouse – All You Can Eat - Breakfast Buffet $3.99
- Western Sizzlin Restaurant – Breakfast $3.99; Lunch $5.99 or save 10% off Lunch or Dinner Entree
- Sizzler – All You Can Eat Buffet – 10% off your check for Lunch or Dinner
- Golden Corral – All You Can Eat Buffet & Grill – 10% off entire check
- Thai Thani – Thai Food – 10% Discount off 2 Entrees
- Black Angus Steakhouse – 15% Discount Subtotal of Food
- Angel’s Lobster and Seafood Feast – Kids Eat Breakfast Free with purchase of adult breakfast buffet or $3.00 off each lobster and seafood buffet
- Punjab Indian Restaurant – Buy one dinner entrée and get 50% off 2nd dinner entrée
- Amigos Restaurant and Cantina – 10% off lunch or dinner check
- Kobe Japanese Steakhouse - $2.00 discount per adult with coupon. Pick up your VIP card for additional future savings on future visits.
As you can see, this is just a selection of discounts you can receive using the free coupons, and it all adds up. There are loads more to choose from. Pick your coupon books up at the start of your vacation and save! Orlando certainly offers an unlimited choice when it comes to eating out! Enjoy
Viewed 100411 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: