Florida Guide > Travelling
Ten Reasons To Holiday In Orlando!
- It provides the best family holiday in the whole world
- You can stay in the best homes in the world that are equipped to the highest standards and offer the best value I have ever seen. Usually the owner will give you endless help and advice to make your holiday even better
- The awesome theme parks have something for everyone from gentle rides to the scariest roller coasters, great shows and cooling water rides
- You are never more than just over an hour to either coast; the Gulf coast with its great beaches and magical islands and the Atlantic Coast with Daytona where you can drive straight onto the beach and Cocoa Beach which affords a great view when there is space launch
- Really great shopping ; from the outlet malls which sell all your branded leisure wear to Premium Outlets which have your designer outfits Also some traditional centers like Florida Mall. In fact you can save back a lot of your holiday cotst with some careful purchases(always take at least one empty suitcase
- Hundreds of lakes which provide a peaceful day out or fruitful fishing for anglers
- Great value restaurants that are child friendly. So many that you will need to return often to sample them all
- Celebration the Disney inspired community with its turn of the century feel. beautiful lake with a water play area and superb restaurants and shops. Especially good at Christmas and Halloween when the residents go to town on decorating their homes Easy to miss this one. . . so don't
- National Parks dozens of different parks that all offer something different; Lake Louisa with its lovely lakes and a beach, Homossassas with a wide range of animals and a free boat ride to the entrance, Lake Kissimme which is wild and natural. State Parks cost only a few dollars to get in to and are a taste of the real Florida
- Historic District of Kissimme (off the Orange Blossom Trail) wonderful individual shops and restaurants, a stunning lake and a really good childrens playground If you take a packed lunch this could be a free day out
- Old Town (on the 192) visit on a saturday evening when they have a parade of vintage cars. Also shops, restaurants, a fun fair and the scariest sling shot ride I ever saw! Go around 7pm so you can get a good position to see the car parade and get parked easily.
OK, so there are 11, but which one would you leave out?
Viewed 42251 times.
We aim to provide accurate and useful information, but if you feel anything provided here is not accurate or out of date, please email us with the address of the page concerned and any comments so we can amend as necessary.
Villa Owners: Upload A Photo To This Article
To upload a photo for consideration, click here. Please only submit photos relevant to this article.
Other Articles Viewed
The following articles were also viewed by people who looked at this one: